Upscale Kaluakoi Condo - West Molokai Coast!
Escape to the tropics of Hawaii when you stay at this upscale 2-bedroom, 2-bedroom Maunaloa vacation rental condo. Ideally located in the welcoming Ke Nani Kai Resort on the warming sands of the Molokai coast, this spacious condo offers 1,000 square feet of coastal themed decor and accommodations for 4 guests looking to retreat to the spirit of 'Aloha.'
Bedroom 1 (Makai Suite): Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: (Mauka Suite): Queen Bed
You're sure to fall in love with the luxurious interior of this lovely condo, complete with Venetian furnishings, spa-like bathrooms, and breathtaking sunset views that will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Sip on a fresh brew of coffee on the private lanai, surrounded by natural vegetation, while you marvel at the stunning views of the Papohaku Beach and plan your day of exciting shore activities.
Prepare a delectable meal in the well-equipped kitchen, complete with stainless steel appliances and all the cooking essentials you need to satisfy your taste buds.
Enjoy the living room while you kick back and relax with a flick on the flat-screen TV or listen to the soothing sounds of the ukulele.
After a day at the beach, prepare for bed in the chic bathrooms, adorned with Venetian furnishings and slip into relaxation in one of the master suites, offering tranquility and serenity for a peaceful night’s sleep.
You are in for a treat when you stay in this tropical oasis, nestled in the Ke Nani Kai Resort, as it boasts countless resort amenities including a 60-foot pool, a heated whirlpool, and 2 championship tennis courts.
Offering easy access to beach activities and enticing nearby amusement, you won't have to travel far to enjoy all that the island of Molokai has to offer.
Hike the scenic sites of Kalaupapa National State Park before grabbing a delicious latte from the espresso bar at the Coffees of Hawaii, a 500-acre coffee plantation.
Explore the lush foliage of the Kamakou Preserve for jaw-dropping views of Pelekunu Valley or indulge in tasty macadamia nuts at Purdy's Natural Macadamia Nut Farm.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include wireless internet access, in-unit laundry machines, flat-screen TV with DVD player, CD player, onsite parking, well-equipped kitchen with coffee maker and stainless steel appliances and more!
- Unbeatable community amenities including a 60-foot free-form swimming pool, a heated whirlpool, several BBQ areas, 2 championship tennis courts and more!
- Prime location near a variety of attractions including casual eateries, coffee shops, hiking, biking, Papohaku Beach Kalaupapa National State Park and Kamakou Preserve!
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note that travelers are required to pay a $20 resort fee upon booking
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- Any booking not adhering to the maximum number of guests allowed for this unit and exceeding beyond 4 persons will be charged an additional $50 per person per night
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Satellite / Cable
- Lawn / Garden
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Towels Provided
- non smoking only
- DVD Player
- Communal Pool
- Coffee Maker
- Hot Tub
- Iron & Board
- Music Library
- Hair Dryer
- Dishes & Utensils
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo